Concrete Hinge Liner for large canals
|Concrete handling||Typical 75m3/hr|
|Concrete Joints||Hydraulically driven joint cutter|
|Chassis||Four crawler tracks ea. provided with heavy duty jacking column with 800mm lift and swivelling by 90°|
|Engine||Water cooled diesel engine with 300hp (224kW) continuous power rating|
|Generator||High frequency generator with 60kVA, incl. electric vibrators|
|Working speed||Continously adjustable: 0 – 7m/min|
|Transportation speed||Continously adjustable: 0 – 18m/min|
|Machine Control||Automatic steering and height adjustment with single stringline system|
|Accessories||Night lighting system, daily maintenance tools, operation and maintenance manuals|
all params can be adjusted to customers needs
- Water cooled diesel engine 300hp Cummins QSC8.3 C-300 (224kW) continuous power rating, six cylinder, Europe Stage IIIA / US Tier 3
- Hydrostatic pumps, high quality type such Sauer Danfoss, Rexroth
- Power unit enclosure is noise insulated
- Module includes access ladder and maintenance platform with hand railing
- Power unit designed to work in hot / tropical climates
- Four oscillating crawler tracks (size B4), approx. 600mm wide and 1550mm long center to center with planetary gear reduction box
- Each crawler track with heavy duty jacking column provided with 800mm lift cylinders and hydraulic steering
- The crawlers can be swivelled by 90° for moving in lateral direction
- Low speed continously adjustable: 0 – 7m/min (for working)
- High speed continously adjustable: 0 – 18m/min (for traveling)
- Two hydraulically driven pivoting hinges to kink the main frame
- The machines are designed for working in slopes with inclination or in flat terrain. With additional parts the slope inclination can be easily adjusted.
- Main frame of heavy duty construction with removable sections with bolted flanged connections on slope and bottom, and adjustable slipform pans to match the canal slope and bottom width.
- Emergency stop buttons on all four corners of the machine, at operator control console and at the power station
- DC night lighting system, 2 ea. lamps front and 2 ea. lamps rear
- Water reservoir approx. 1m3 with support. The water system comes with water pump, plumbing and hose with spray nozzle.
- Tool box with daily maintenance tools
- Operation and maintenance manuals in CD ROM format
- Manual steering and height adjustment, supported by status display
- Automatic steering and height adjustment with single stringline system, cross slope via inclinometer
- Including sensors: 3 stringline sensors, 3 inclinometers
- Anti-torsion control system
- Display for machine status and for fault / self-diagnostic
- Operator control console complete with user friendly allcons software
- Networked PLC system with fault / self-diagnostic capability
- Single electrical lockout key for all electrical provided on power unit
Concrete Paving Equipment
- Adjustable slipform length and inclination to modify compacting pressure
- Concrete receiving and distribution system designed to handle concrete at a maximum rate of 75m3/hr via one distributor conveyor belts. The distribution of the concrete is done by a paddle chain system with hydraulic motor drive.
- The compaction of the concrete is done by 26 electric vibrators
- Dummy joints are cut in lateral direction of the canal by means of hydraulically operated joint blades, manually or automatically triggered.
- Longitudinal joints are continuously cut by relocatable keel bars which are mounted at the bottom of the slipform.
- Stairs and walkways mounted at the rear end of the concrete liner
- Variable canal depth: Upper concrete curb forming headers, manually adjustable to vary canal depth.