- allcons Core Wall Builder / Series SA
for building up dikes or embankment dams with an asphaltic diaphragm wall as water-blocking core and flanking transition zones.
- Application of the bituminous core and the transition material
(e.g. gravel) in one pass.
- The width of the bituminous core is variable and can be adjusted to the customer.
- The width of the transition zones can be specified by the customer.
- Due to the layer by layer technique the height is unlimited.
- The bituminous mixture is compacted and placed in the center of the machine while the previous layer is reheated
- The transition zone material (e.g. gravel) is placed around the bituminous core and compacted by means of a vibration plate
- Multiple bituminous layers melt to a dense and homogenous water-blocking core wall